A pin nailer is just another pneumatic or battery-powered nail gun. It's comparatively smaller than other nailers, such as Finish, Brad, or Roofing nailer, and designed to fire 23 gauge headless pin nails. Therefore, it's an ideal tool for use in the most sophisticated woodworking projects, especially designing anything with delicate wood pieces where you can't use lower gauge nailers. However, today we will review one of the best pin nailers on the market, Arrow Fastener PT23G. A perfect pin nailer for most small trim and interior molding works.
Many pin nailers of different companies are available in the market. So, it can sometimes be challenging to decide which pin nailer you should buy that will return you the best value of your money. From our research, we've found the Arrow Fastener PT23G pin nailer is top-notch in terms of its value, design, durability, and functionality. It’s the ultimate pin nailer that you can get for doing all your handy and crafty work with ease and comfort, whether it is small trim jobs, crafts, hobbies, or other woodworking projects where you require headless pin nails. Compared to the rest of the alternatives available in the market, Arrow PT23G comes out on top in almost every regard.
Let’s look at how this product works, its feature details, and why buying PT23G could be the best decision for you.
A Quick Overview Of Arrow Fastener PT23G
The Arrow Fastener PT23G is a great pin nailer with some unique features that set it apart. Let's take a look at the features at a glance once again,
- PT23G pin nailer is designed to drive 23G pin nails from 3/8 inch to 1 inch.
- Its body is made with lightweight die-cast aluminum that increases durability, and the lightweight reduces strain during use.
- Arrow PT23G is a pneumatic pin nailer. So, it does not require electricity or batteries, but you will need an air compressor to operate this pin nailer.
- Its oil-free design removes the need for regular maintenance that is usually required for most other pneumatic pin nailers.
- Arrow PT23G pin nailer also comes with easy to load magazine. It’s a bottom load magazine with color-coded graphics to select correct nails. Moreover, its easy-to-release latch allows quick removal of jammed nails.
- It's a pneumatic pin nailer, and its quick-release connection feature includes a range of air inlet fittings to work on a home air compressor that can produce up to 120 PSI air pressure.
- Its adjustable exhaust cover allows users to direct exiting airflow away from them generated by pneumatic power while driving the nail on the surface.
- The rubber-molded grip allows users to operate this pin nailer for longer durations without feeling fatigued.
- It can be used for various projects such as trim jobs, crafts, hobbies, and other woodworking that require headless pin nails.
- Safety is the key! This tool has a built-in contact safety feature to prevent accidental misfires. As a result, you have to pull two triggers before firing, first the safety trigger and then the firing trigger.
All the above points indicate the superior quality of the Arrow Fastener PT23G pin nailer! So, it can be considered as an excellent pin nailer to meet your project’s needs.
Pros & Cons
Finally, the Arrow PT23G is a remarkable product. From the pricing to the overall design and functionality, the product will certainly impresses you in every manner. The ease of use and the air-powered structure is very effective.
Whether you want it for some easy work or demanding tasks, this product won’t let you down! Out of all pin nailers in the market at the moment, this is your best option in every regard. With the all-new oil-free technology and all the easiness it will add to your life, why wouldn’t you want to add it to your toolbox right away?
Down below are some of the common queries about the Arrow Fastener PT23G pin nailer,
No, Arrow PT23G doesn't require electricity or a battery. It's a pneumatic pin nailer, and you will need an air compressor to operate this nailer that can generate air pressure up to 120 PSI.
No, it doesn't require frequent oiling. Its oil-free design eliminates the need for regular maintenance usually required for other alternatives. However, we recommend using a few drops of oil before use to get optimum performance.
Its side loading magazine is very easy to load, and its quick-release larch allows you to remove the jammed nails quickly though it jams rarely. Also, thanks to the color-coded graphics, it will help you select the right nails.
It's designed to drive 23 gauge headless pins. The minimum length of the nail you can use is 3/8 inch, and the maximum is 1 inch.
No, it's won't work on concrete. Also, since it can fire nails up to a maximum of 1 inch, some users don't recommend this tool for trim unless it's micro trim.
The durability of this nailer seems to be great because its body is made of die-cast aluminum which makes it very strong and lightweight at the same time.
Compared with the other alternatives in the market, the Arrow PT23G is an inexpensive pin nailer with some great features.
No, there is no option to change the powering system. Instead, go for electric-powered (Lithium-Ion battery) nailers if you're not comfortable with a pneumatic nailer.